Creating sustainable impact in the lives of vulnerable and marginalised populations is our primary goal. We strive to achieve this by focusing not only on the identified problem but also its social determinants.
We believe that partnering with like-minded organisations including corporate sector will only enhance reach and impact of our efforts on the ground.
Why partner with us?
- You become a part of the change we strive to create in the communities we serve.
- You will be supporting programmes that are planned, developed and implemented using a scientific, evidence based approach.
- Your non-profit partner will be an organisation that values transparency and accountability. Our financials are public and we carry out an external financial audit every year. Reports on the utilisation of the provided budget and implementation status will be timely shared.
- Your partnership with us will be based on mutually agreed plans and transparency at every step.
- We commit to leverage your expertise along with our experience to collectively creating positive change in the lives of the most vulnerable groups in the country.